Mold Testing in Kingston Springs, Tennessee
Are you concerned about mold spores in your Kingston Springs, Tennessee home? If you have experienced any of the symptoms listed below, or notice a musty odor from your walls or floors after having experienced water damage to your Kingston Springs home, call the experts today at (615) 307-1828. Emergency Response Team has been in the business of mold detection since 2011, so we can assist you with any mold issues you may have.
Get a Mold Testing Quote
How Do I Test For Mold in my Kingston Springs Home?
How can you tell if you have mold? If you had a water leak or flooding and experienced standing water or prolonged (more than 24 hours) moisture, there is a good chance that water seeped behind your drywall or under your floorboards. If not thoroughly dried, the conditions were likely ripe for microbial growth, including mold. You might see greenish-blackish growth in cracks in corners or you might detect a musty odor. If you have experienced any of this, call the mold detection experts at Emergency Response Team right away to deploy our Kingston Springs mold detection services.
What Problems Does Mold Cause?
Many people who have experienced mold exposure in Kingston Springs report the following symptoms: difficulty breathing, red, itchy eyes, irritated mucous membranes, coughing, sneezing, headaches, fatigue, and difficulty concentrating on tasks. Mold exposure sickness is more pronounced in young children and the elderly. If you suspect mold exposure, it is important to have testing for mold done by an expert and to swiftly remove it from your home. Emergency Response Team has been testing for mold in Kingston Springs since 2011. Give the experts a call today at (615) 307-1828 and return to health and peace of mind.
How To Get Rid of Mold in Kingston Springs Homes:
Once your building tests positive for mold, it is important to remove it promptly and completely. The mold itself will need to be removed, as well as the items that allowed it to grow in the first place. If you are uncertain as to the proper removal of mold in your Kingston Springs home, rest assured; the experts at Emergency Response Team can help. We have been removing mold from Kingston Springs buildings for 10 years. First, the mold needs to be detected. Often flooring and walls must be removed for proper inspection, and to assess the extent of the mold growth. It is important to use proper safety equipment when dealing with mold removal (gloves, masks, and glasses). Once detected, all surfaces must be scrubbed with bleach and water, or another solution that will effectively kill the mold spores. Next, the areas must be thoroughly dried. Often, commercial air movers are used to rapidly and completely dry all affected areas. Then flooring and wall boards can be replaced. For quick response, call (615) 307-1828 for a Kingston Springs mold inspection by Emergency Response Team.
Call for FREE Mold Testing Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "I had a water heater rupture, left water standing everywhere in the unit where it sat, and in three of five rooms in another unit. They were at my place before the day was out, cleaned up all the water, tore out all the affected materials and had several air movers/dehumidifiers going to dry out the place quickly. I was able to begin the rehab about a week after the mishap, which ultimately saved me in lost rent. These guys really know what they are doing!"
Jermaine Betts in Nashville, TN2016-09-12
★★★★★ - "Excellent company to deal, very professional. Helped us out of a bad situation here at the office."
Keith Seal in Nashville, TN2016-09-12
★★★★★ - "Great Company. We live in an apartment and they came out to get rid of the smoke residue from a fire next door. Worked with me so that I didn't have to file a claim with my insurance company. The apartment smells great."
Katrice Parish in Nashville, TN2016-09-12
★★★★★ - "Love this company. Bill came out and helped me through the insurance process and made everything seamless"
Khoa Hua in Nashville, TN2016-09-12
★★★★★ - "Did not know these guys could do all they could do. My wife called these guys at 1am when we had a supply line rupture. I wasn't sold on the fact that it was an emergency but the wife was. They had a crew out within an hour, they had a vacuum attached to a truck that sucked up all the standing water. They left a lot of equipment to get the drying process started and came back the next morning to check the equipment and they helped us communicate with the insurance company in regards to the level of the loss. I would recommend these guys any day of the week. If you call tell them to bring the cool Thermal camera, it will show things that are not visible to the naked eye."
Rosten Peters in Nashville, TN2016-09-12
★★★★★ - "We had an issue with mold building behind our shower in the closet and they came and removed the mold and dried out the area! They are easy to communicate with and very helpful with their advice!"
Steph Haberman in Ridgetop, TN2016-09-12